Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving at Nana and Pop's House

Yesterday we went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving and to watch the UT football game. We all got a special treat because my grandparents were there as well! The kids all had a blast playing in the playroom, watching movies, and swimming in the hot tub. Caleb even found a cowboy hat to try on!


Granny and Grandaddy also brought birthday presents for Caleb and Christmas presents for everyone! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!





Today Bekah woke up not feeling well again (maybe from me keeping her up until really late so we could finish watching the UT game??) so we were back to her breathing machine and motrin for a slight fever. It seems like someone is sick every year at Thansgiving...

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

Poor little girl; those first few pics are so fun and that last one made me so sad. I hope she's feeling better. Happy late Turkey day!