Sunday, November 16, 2008

Devin's first gymnastics meet (sort of)

Devin had a practice meet on Friday with the boys' gymnastics team. He is a level 4 this year, so this is his first time competing and he's a little nervous. He did very well in the practice meet, and the only major mistakes he had were a fall on p-bars and forgetting a few things in his routines. We are very proud of the progress he's made this year!! Most of his meets this year will be in the Houston area, but for those of you out of town, he does have some meets elsewhere (Austin, Bryan, Dallas, etc.), so if you have any desire to see him compete in person please let me know and I'll send his schedule. I'm going to try to add some videos of his routines, but last time it didn't work very well and my camera kept getting spots when I tried to take still pictures.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Trimble Family said...

Wow Devin!! I am so impressed. I enjoyed watching all of the videos. Let me know when and where Devin competes in Austin!

Rachael and Chris said...

Would love to know when you're in Austin!!
And thanks for the baby food book suggestion...can't wait to check it out!