Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shouldn't it be over by now??

Okay, so I'm now almost 13 weeks pregnant (see the lilypie ticker to your right...only 190 days to go...my gosh that sounds like alot!) and I was under the impression that if I had morning sickness that it would subside at about 12 weeks. Well, did somebody forget to tell my body that?? I have stopped taking my Zofran, because frankly I could no longer handle the side-effects, and my nauseau has not gotten much better since the 12 week mark. I'm okay in the mornings as long as I eat something quickly, but my stupid "morning" sickness gets worse as the day goes on so that by about 5:00 it takes everything I have not to throw up on anyone. Besides that, my house is a wreck, my kids have not had a decent meal in 2 days, and there are currently 4 baskets of laundry in my room waiting to be folded. Add all of it to the fact that I have a cold and can't take anything, and I am one miserable momma.
Sorry to vent, and I don't have any pictures today (unless you want one of me still in my pajamas at 5:30 in the afternoon), so I hope I haven't brought anyone's day down too far.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yeah, the whole 'sickness in the first trimester only' is a big fat lie. Randomly had morning sickness for two days when I was 29 weeks...boo!
Sorry you're miserable right now...big hugs to you!!!