Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy 2009! I know this is going to be a big year for us, with Disney World in under a month, a new baby coming mid-year, and Caleb starting kindergarten in the fall. I want to thank everyone for their love and support this past year, and thank you in advance for your support of our family in the coming year! I'm sure we'll need it!

And for those who are wondering, Bryan and I did make it to midnight last night. We had some neighborhood friends over and the kids played while the adults hung out...very low key. Bekah made it to about 10:45 and then passed out cold. We let the boys stay up until 11:00 to watch the ball drop in New York, and then went outside to pop some party popper things. Devin loved them, Caleb not-so-much...he said they were scary. So Devin popped about 20 of them.

Then we made the boys go to bed (which Devin was none to pleased about) and Bryan and I stayed up to exactly midnight, then I passed out. Very easy-going, relaxed New Year.

Hope everyone else had a great time as well!!

2 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Happy New Year, darling Molander Family! Can't wait to see you in 2009!!!

TeamRiss said...

Happy New Year to you guys! Sounds like a great year is lined up for the Molander Family. Hope to see y'all soon!