Monday, January 12, 2009

We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning...

And....drumroll please....it's a GIRL!!



The pictures are not great because my scanner is not wanting to cooperate with my computer and so I had to take pictures of the ultrasound pictures.






The first picture is her face, which we couldn't get a great picture of because she was head down and kind of hiding. The second picture is the gender determination....you are either looking for a hot dog or a taco, and we had a taco :-) There are 3 lines, which is supposed to be very clearly a female.

So, now it's time to go shopping!! Yes, we already have clothes, bedding, etc., but it's still fun to get new pink stuff that is just for this baby.

And in case anyone is wondering about names, we have narrowed it down to 3 choices:

Leah Christine

Emma Christine

Isabella Christine

If you'd like, leave me a comment and let us know what your favorite is!

10 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I love Emma! And good choice on the middle name! That's Natalies!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on another sweet baby girl! My vote goes to Emma.

TeamRiss said...

Yeah for you guys with another girl! So fabulous! I love the name Emma and if I had had a girl, I would have named her Isabella so obviously I love that one too...congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I vote for Emma! Have fun shopping! Girls are so much fun to shop for! Love the Headley's

Rachael and Chris said...

Congratulations!!!!!! So exciting! Love all 3 names, but I guess I'm the dissenting vote so far b/c I'm really partial to Leah. :)
Congrats again...what a lucky baby girl to have you for a mommy.

The Valdez Family said...

Congrats on the baby girl..it will even out the family..LOL..my vote is for Emma too. I love that name!

The Trimble Family said...

Congrats! My vote is Leah. I think it sounds so cute with big sister Bekah's name. They are all cute though. Tough choice.

Robin said...

Congratulations! I love Leah. Christine is a beautiful name, too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy!! So good to see your family again...I'm partial to Leah for a quite a few reasons. Have you looked into what the names mean?? Sometimes that cinches it for folks. :)