Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Monkey Turns Five!!

I'm still a little behind in my blogging, but a week ago today Caleb turned 5! I can't believe that 5 years ago I had only 1 child (my precious oldest Devin) and now we are about to have 4 kids! It's just craziness...

Anyway, I digress. Five years ago Caleb surprised us by coming into the world a month early, and had a little bit of a rocky start. He had some trouble breathing at first, wouldn't eat much, and ended up with a pretty bad case of jaundice. So, just 5 days after his birth, he was back in the hospital again. Those of you who have been close to us for awhile will remember this...not a fun time.

So, now the big guy is 5 years old and healthy as a horse. His new favorite obsession is his Nintendo DS just like his big brother. He is certainly our little "gameboy". Since his birthday is Christmas Eve, we usually try to do his party a little early. Here are some pictures from the weekend before Christmas. (And I'm sorry to all of you that I could not invite...Caleb insisted that his party was "only for boys" except for Mom, his sister, and his cousin....)



No comments: