Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

We actually did this a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting it...sorry, I'm a little behind this year. I also haven't gotten Christmas cards done, there are exactly 0 presents wrapped under my tree, and I have no idea what to get my mom for Christmas. Now, in my defense, the children's presents are all purchased, just not wrapped because I'm afraid Caleb will unwrap them when I'm not looking. But I digress...

We let the children decorate the tree this year, with almost no adult interference. Therefore, this is what our tree looked like when they were done.



Notice how there are no ornaments at all above about 5 feet? That's because none of our children are over 4 feet tall! I spread out some of the lower ornaments because the dogs kept knocking them off when the tried to walk under the tree, but that was the full extent of my help. So, here is the final product...doesn't it look great?

2 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Your Christmas tree looks beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

I'm new to your blog so congrats on baby #4! Not sure if you remember me and/or Chad from school. You have a beautiful family! We are all very lucky!