Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back at it again!


Okay, so it's been almost a year since I posted on here, and I've only posted once. Bad blogger...bad blogger. Okay, I've reprimanded myself, now onto what's new.

We just found out that we're expecting number 4! It was the first month that we had decided to try, so we are really shocked that it happened so quickly. I am super excited, because I've wanted this since my youngest was year old. Bryan is excited too, but in a less obvious kind of way. The little kids are excited, and showing it in some really cute ways. Bekah and Caleb have both been dragging baby dolls everywhere since we told them. It is really funny to see them both packing diaper bags and pushing strollers all over the grocery store. They are SO my children! Devin, on the other hand, knows what's coming. He has been through this twice before. He knows that babies cry, they poop, they wake you up at night, and (worst of all) they take mom and dad's attention. But he's coming around...and I think he's excited in his own way (he's definitely more like his dad). Of course, Caleb told me tonight that he's praying for twins...

So, I'm back to blogging, and I promise to do better this time...you know, more than 1 post a year :-) I have so much fun reading other peoples' blogs (Rachael, Emily, etc.) and I get so excited when they have new posts, so I want to return the favor!

For this one, here is a recent picture from my cousin's wedding last weekend. The first one is our whole family (obviously), and the second is Caleb and Bekah dancing together. It was the sweetest thing. They know that girls and boys dance together, so I showed them how to put their hands, and they INSISTED that they had to dance at the wedding. It took a while to get to that part of the evening, but they were very patient and they were so excited when they got their chance. It was adorable.

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

Welcome back and congratulations! And that dancing pic is precious!