Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hooray for Zofran!!

This pregnancy is much more interesting so far than my others. For example, during my last pregnancy, I had a 5 year old and an infant, and Caleb was thankfully still taking 2 naps every day...so that meant I got 2 naps every day! And Devin was so good, "Mommy, you look tired...I can go watch a movie if you want to take a nap...I don't mind!" What a dear son, always thinking of others :-)

So, with this one, I now have a 3 1/2 year old, a 4 1/2 year old, and a 10 year old. Know what that equals?? No more naps for Mommy!! See, the 3 1/2 year old has completely outgrown naps (except if we are going somewhere, and then she instantly passes out in her carseat...and I can't so much sleep then), and the 4 1/2 year old will watch movies, but if I'm not looking then there's a good chance he's getting into something he shouldn't. And the 10 year old is big enough to not get into stuff, but not quite old enough to be left in charge of the little ones with no conscious adults nearby.

And who said kids should be spaced evenly apart?? They ought to be shot! Just kidding...I know this will be a better spacing when the baby actually gets here, but for now it's not serving me well.

On another note, the anti-nauseau pill that I just got is the bomb! It's called Zofran, and apparently it is the pill that they give chemo patients to help them, so it's bound to work, right? It's certainly better than nothing, and it seems to at least make me think I'm not nauseous anymore :-)
I also forgot to mention that my oldest got to go to the Texans football game with Pop on Sunday. They apparently had a blast since my dad had sideline tickets and they got to go down on the field and meet the players and cheerleaders (Devin's favorite part, of course). Here are some pictures of their fun times at the game.

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

Glad you got some anti-nausea drugs; that can be terrible when you have to be alert and awake for your other kids! Looks like Devin had a blast- lucky.