Monday, October 13, 2008

6 week Ultrasound

Well, I went back to the doctor today for a re-check, since my first appointment was so early that the dr. couldn't see anything on ultrasound (which, by the way, made me a bit nervous given that I miscarried twice before Caleb). So, I went back today and we have a heartbeat! Yeah!! It's the little things in life that make me happy... He says everything looks good, and we even got a picture. You can't see a thing, because the baby is as small as a speck right now, but it's fun to have a first picture nonetheless. Sorry for the picture of a picture, but my scanner doesn't like me and I am too tired to fight it.

And Caleb was dissapointed, but it's just one baby. He was really hoping and praying for twins, so we would have one for him and one for Bekah, but not-so-much.

Everyone take care and leave me a comment to let me know that someone (other than me) is reading this!

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

I'm reading! And I think your speck is adorable.