Friday, October 17, 2008

Kissing a hermit crab...don't try this at home.

My adventurous 4 year old decided today to try to kiss his hermit crab. Well, the crab decided he didn't like that, and pinched my baby's lip as hard as he could. It didn't break the skin, but it made Caleb scream and shake until I got it off. After a popsicle and a warm washcloth he was feeling much better, but it scared him enough to NEVER try it again. I took some pictures, but they don't really show the wound as well as in person. And I didn't get a picture while it was on because I'm his mom and I wanted it off him as quickly as possible. Just imagine a little 4 year old with a hermit crab hanging off his lip...pretty scary.

2 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Poor punkin!!!!

susan hollier said...

Hello, Wonderful Mother,

I love catching up with your beautiful family...Good luck. I will be anxious to read your updates! Love,GG