Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Site I Found!

As many of you know, I plan to cloth diaper this new baby. Most of you think I'm crazy, but I promise I have my reasons...
  • baby's skin health (Bekah had HORRIBLE rashes from disposables)
  • less trash and waste
  • they're really cute!!
Anyhow, I'm trying to do as much research as I can before Emery arrives, and I'm doing a lot of sitting, soooooo I found a neat website that I wanted to share with everyone. It's http://www.babybugcreationsllc.com/ and it is a work-at-home-mom who runs it. I like to support WAHMs because I know from experience how difficult that can be. She's got some really neat baby and mom stuff on her site, and you don't have to be a nature freak to appreciate it!

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Ashley & Kevin said...

Thanks for posting! I hope you win! Good luck!