Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emery's New Room

I actually got her room put together! Okay, so I had some help from Bryan (I'm not allowed to use the hammer anymore...), but it's done. Now, being that this is our 4th child, she has nothing new in her room (all hand-me-downs from Bekah) and her walls are not painted. But that's intentional. See, our 3 older kids all have decided along the way that they like sharing a room, but they decided this AFTER we had painted one room blue and another purple. So, all 3 kids, including the 2 boys) are currently sleeping in a purple room with a princess ceiling fan. They don't seem to mind, and all of them cry if we threaten to make them have their own rooms. Go figure...

Anyway, Emery's room is staying white, because I'm guessing that when she gets big enough she's going to want to join the "dormitory" with her older siblings. I'm seeing multiple sets of bunk beds in our future...

Here are some pictures of her finished room! It's not 5-stars, but it's done!

1 comment:

Rachael and Chris said...

The room looks darling and I love that all the kids like bunking together!!