Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bekah's Dance Pictures

Okay, so I suck at blogging, and I haven't posted anything in almost a month....I know it's awful. But maybe this will make up for it in cuteness at least. Bekah had her dress rehearsal and picture day at dance class today, and I got to get some pictures and a video of her in her costume complete with full hair and makeup. I have to say that she is just precious (I'm not bias at all!). We played beauty shop last night and put her hair in sponge rollers to make it good and curly, and it turned out really cute. We got to put makeup on her this morning (including lipstick and mascara!) and she thought that was just the greatest thing EVER! Here are a few pictures of her in all her glory, and then the bottom is the video of her class practicing their dance. You may need to turn the volume up pretty loud to hear the song. It's Shirley Temple's "Oh My Goodness".



2 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

TeamRiss said...

She is the most awesome dancer I've ever seen. Love her!